Need help with a human rights complaint?

Remedy Australia is not a legal organisation and can't offer you advice or assistance with human rights complaints, but you may try these organisations below. Note that before complaining to the United Nations, you must try all reasonable avenues of complaint available to you in Australia, otherwise your complaint will be rejected.

Within Australia

Australian Capital Territory

New South Wales

Nothern Territory


South Australia



Western Australia

International options